“Good Pizza Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stopped in for a pizza before leaving town. Good pizza, friendly people, and good value. They close at 9PM most nights and there isn't much else in the area so make sure you get there early.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was suspect of ordering Pizza in Maine as being from Chicago I have had the best of the best. And boy let me tell you I was impressed with the quality of their toppings and the taste of their crust. Anytime I am in Bangor from now on I will be stopping their. 100% goodness!!!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Jasons pizza is one of the better pizza establishments in town. Easy to get and pick up- usually very fast, good quality and consistent product. Always friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

The title says it all ! Ok pizza if you're in a hotel & don't want to get dressed to go get good food !

Reviewed July 20, 2011

We were traveling to Bar Harbor and decided to stop for a quick bite to eat. Jason's was convenient off the the highway in Bangor, and it hit the spot! We had a large sausage and mushroom and also a caesar salad. There were three adults and we had leftovers! The dough was on the thicker side, but we still enjoyed it, (we like a thinner crust) and it also had a sweet sauce and adequate amounts of cheese and toppings. The caesar salad was fine as well. Know that there are only a couple of seats in the shop. We ended up driving up behind Jason's to a field, since it was a nice night out. Good/Quick/Cheap!