“Good steak”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Melbourne
“Good steak”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The steak was far better than we expected - cooked to order (rare) just as I like it.
We only ate here as it was walking distance from Fairfield Inn, but very pleasant surprise.

Saint John, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good meal but...”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It's been a few years since I ate at this restaurant, and they've changed their menu a bit. I could only choose from 2 or 3 steaks??? No that's not right...bring back your yummy steak menu. And please, please, please offer wings on your menu that aren't spicy at all. I love my wings, but I cannot eat spicy food. Sevice was excellent though, our server was right there when we needed her. :)

Dresser, Wisconsin
“The best onion rings ever”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I wouldn't have thought that a restaurant like the Ground Round could distinguish itself as this one did. Located right next to the Days Inn near the Bangor airport, this Ground Round served really great food (prime rib sandwiches) and the best onion rings I've had anywhere. If you're hungry and on your way to the airport, this place is worth the stop.

• Visited September 2013
Clearwater, Florida, USA
“Just awful”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the worst dinner I have had on our three week vacation. Service was terrible. Server never came back once food was brought to table except to bring check.

Lincoln
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Didn't look all that promising based on location and outside appearance, but turned out to be quite good. Reasonable food selection and they even had some microbrews on tap. Service fast and friendly. Great salads/ generous portions.