“Not going back”

Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are located on Bangor Mall Boulevard next to Bank of America, in the Hannaford Supermarket Mini-Mall.We have one of the largest parking lots of any Bangor restaurant, and can easily accommodate tractor trailers and campers on most days (Weekends might be a tight fit, due to traffic)We can be reached by getting off I95 at exit 186 and traveling towards the Bangor Mall, then turn in where you see UNO, we are just down the hill from them. Also from Exit 187 by turning into the main entrance of the mall on hogan Road and driving till you pass Best Buy and Arbys, you will see Bugaboo Creek on the right :) Moxie the Moose is out front, you can't miss it!
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Had not been to bugaboo for a long time due to a preciously bad experience. To start they set us next to the kitchen door. It was so noisy we could not here each other talk, no chance for conversation. We both ordered rotissere chicken. We got our dinner and my chicken was burnt, not just the skin, when I pulled the skin back hoping to be able to still eat it, the meat underneath was black. So disgusting. The waiter sent the manager over who made excuses that who ever has cooked the chicken that day had forgot to set the timer. He said all he had left looked like the one I had. He then proceeded to push me to pick something else off the menu which I had no interest in. He took my meal off the check and was very proud to announce he was giving an additional 30 percent off the check. What I wanted was a good meal. Not ever going back.....

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have eaten here many times and have never become tired of the food or the service. The restaurant has a great family atmosphere and the food is great. Portions are large from the appetizers to the deserts. The menu has a wide variety of entries for anyone's taste buds. I have recommended this restaurant to all my friends and family and we stop here every time we are in the Bangor area.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We are often in the Bangor Me area and make this restaurant a must stop for dinner. The service and food are second to none. The staff has a way of making our visits very confortable. A must on the menu is the patato soup and sirloin tips which are excellently prepared and absolutely delicious.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The menu is interesting and the wiat staff personable. It is a family atmosphere. My biggest criticism is that there seems to be too much garlic in everything...steak, salad dressing, etc. I will not eat here again for a while because of this.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went to this restaurant in early November, and terrible is to say the least. Took forever to get our food, my ribs were burnt to a crisp and my chicken was bone dry. Also the soda tasted like there was bleach in the ice or something, probably just the city water. However, I will not be returning.