“Beware”

Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are located on Bangor Mall Boulevard next to Bank of America, in the Hannaford Supermarket Mini-Mall.We have one of the largest parking lots of any Bangor restaurant, and can easily accommodate tractor trailers and campers on most days (Weekends might be a tight fit, due to traffic)We can be reached by getting off I95 at exit 186 and traveling towards the Bangor Mall, then turn in where you see UNO, we are just down the hill from them. Also from Exit 187 by turning into the main entrance of the mall on hogan Road and driving till you pass Best Buy and Arbys, you will see Bugaboo Creek on the right :) Moxie the Moose is out front, you can't miss it!
Reviewed November 18, 2012

If you have to eat Gluten Free be very careful. Waitress had no idea. After ordering from Gluten Free menu and asking several questions my GF meal was served on a regular bun. Returned to kitchen and was replaced with very rare hamburger, (I ordered well done). Second meal refused and declined another as my dining companions were finished their meal.

There are newer reviews for Bugaboo Creek Steak House

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Found it to be quite expensive and overrated. Never went back after the first time. Had heard quite a bit about it, especially the stuffed animals all around the place but I wasn't overly impressed.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have been several times but place is getting in need of at least a major cleaning if not complete redo

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I really do like this chain restaurant in Bangor but over the years the decor and flooring has remained the same and has acquired an odor which is repelling. The manager the evening we went was very intense to his staff, however the staff was listening and service was good. I hope they consider a massive cleaning and new rugs at some point. I won't go back unless I have no other choices...

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food is ok. If your children like anamatronic raccoons, however, this is for you! If, on the other hand, such things terrify them, maybe the texas roadhouse would be a better choice for the same basic food.