“Home cooking at its finest”

Dysart's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 186 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We're a family restaurant specializing in home-style food. Whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert, we serve homemade and delicious food in a friendly atmosphere. A must visit for a true Maine experience. Breakfast is served all day, we offer takeout, and we provide a variety of Dysart's made bakery goods to take home. Open 24 hours Monday-Sunday.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The place is like eating at a huge family's house. It has family style seating with a country flair. There were 8 of us and the service and food was good down home food. Grits and hash, bisucuits and sausage gravy. It was so hard to make a choice. The chicken pot pie was good too. I haven't eaten there but a few times, but every time was good! We will go back again!

1  Thank CirrusPortland

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Reliably good food! Also halarious that it's suppose to be a truck stop! But mostly my kids like it and its an easy and good place to take them too when you just dont want to cook.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Spent one night in Bangor before flying back to Florida. I looked for a place to eat on TripAdvisor, and decided to try Dysarts. My husband laughed when I told him we will be eating at a truck stop. This was the greatest find! The menu was huge, the portions large, and the food was wonderful. I had fried clams, plump and fresh, my husband had scallops with bacon. Excellent also. The place was crowded, but the servers kept up in a timely manner. It appeared that most customers were not truck drivers. This restaurant did not disappoint, and I certainly would return if I was in Bangor again.

1  Thank LynneOcala
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have made three stops here in under a month and will be making many more. Excellent Beef, nacho platter is second to none, burger the size of my head, and my grilled sandwich was perfect. I smile and my belly takes over when coming down the I-95; this is a must stop for me each time. We'll be seeing you again.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Food is definitely not what we expected. Down home cooking at its best and it hit the spot after a long night of drinking. Great amount to choose from and right off highway. Was not expecting this good

1  Thank Brendan H