“A Joint Worth Visiting for Authentic Italian Food”

Tesoro Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We visited for lunch and the lunch menu was excellent. Prices were more than reasonable and serving sizes/flavour terrific. The dining area and washrooms could use a renovation but the service,prices and food make up for the lack of decor. Don't forget,CASH ONLY!

1  Thank eric h

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was in town for three weeks on business and the reviews looked good, so I gave this place a try. I had the Chicken Parmesan with the pasta and it was delicious. The portions were generous and I had to take some pasta back to the hotel with me. The price was very reasonable and the service was prompt and courteous. I will return and explore the menu. My hotel has a shuttle and I will use it so that I can sample the house wine without having to worry about driving. As the other reviewers have noted; Tesoro does not accept credit cards.

1  Thank mstud21
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Absolutely the best Italian food in Bangor, the owner Rocco, is a master at his craft. Just be aware that they do not accept credit cards.

2  Thank Stu T
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Authentic Italian hole in the wall type place. Very good food. One red wine....$3.50/glass. Lots of regulars. No frills, but good food and good value.

1  Thank Roadtrip091
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had a great meal as usual. It took a while due to it being busy and were told so before ordering. we were no in a hurry. We placed our order and had salad, rolls and drinks. everything was prompt and fresh. The meal to a while longer buy we knew that going in. Great food was delivered at a very reasonable price.