“Don't waste your time!”

Uno's Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 191 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I stopped in here yesterday on our way through Bangor. The staff really could use some lessons on what is good customer service. It was around 4pm and almost empty. We were seated in a booth on the bar side. Our waitress made us feel as if she was doing us a favor by taking our order! Aside from OK to mediocre food, the biggest problem was the bartender. She was obnoxiously loud, talking and laughing with her friends at the bar. We were only 8 feet away and had to listen to her talking about her baby's placenta and what it contains (p*ss according to her). Seriously? While we are eating not 8 feet way? Everything her friends said made her laugh and yell out her response. That and the food made for a terrible experience. I would never go back.

1  Thank kevenv

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We were there just last night, August 16th and loved the place. We had chicken parm and wifey had a spicey chicken dish and we both loved our plates. The price was right and food very good. The inside of the restaurant is pretty amazing also. Our waitress was Michelle and she was very very effective and with a great personality. Wifey works in the industry and knows good service when she sees it and said that Michelle was a great waitress. This was our second time at Uno's in bangor and we will return.

1  Thank pathfinder2001
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We choose to eat here for the first and last time when were recently in Bangor. Too noisy, too many little kids screaming, and no "adult only" section. The food was good and plentiful but it all came at once, salad, appys and main. It was OK, but I would try another restaurant first before going back because of all the kids surrounding our table. Don't get us wrong, we love kids, we have 5 of our own and 4 grand-kids. I just don't want other people's kids screaming in my ear when I am trying to have a relaxing dinner. They need a family zone and an adult's only zone.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

My wife had the deep dish pizza which she didn't like because it's very tomatoey but I really liked it . I had a steak diner that was fine . The Cesar salad was tasteless x2 . The atmosphere , service was typical of any other similar chain in Bangor . Not worth changing your favorite restaurant for but worth a try if you would like a change .

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The food here is hot. It is ok, nothing spectacular. I find it overpriced for a chain.

No complaints. You can get similar pizza or pasta items at Pizza Hut on Stillwater. You can get a similar or better burger at the 99 or Longhorn…. Drinks, better and less expensive at Longhorn as well.

Unless you really love the atmosphere, check out a non-chain, or try a more reasonably priced on.