“Would not go back”

Uno's Pizzeria
Ranked #24 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Atmosphere was fine, but food just so-so. Ordered a steak that was extremely overdone. Mashed potatoes were good and the mango lemonade was tasty.

Reviewed April 29, 2010

the worst pizza I have ever had! I will never eat at an UNOs again!

Reviewed October 2, 2009

If you like deep dish pizza, it doesn'y get better than this. My wife and I split the Numero Uno, and it was heavenly. I realize this is a chain restaurant, but in this case that is not a bad thing. The service was outstanding and the decor was interesting. During a week trip to Maine, during which we had several expensive meals (can you say Bar Harbor), this was far and away our most satisfying meal.

1  Thank mwb46
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 6, 2006

From the outside of the restaurant looks like a *High Class*place,well looks are decieving,once you walk in your are greeted by the staff and right away the waitress comes over and places her name on a napkin on the table and tells you what the house specials are and if you have any questions about the food *they*will go into great details telling you how the food is cooked and if they recomend it or not.I must say that me and my sister went in and ordered the *SIMPLE CHICKEN*and it cost us a whole $23.50 drinks included,not many places you can go and get great food at such a cheap price.