Tripadvisor
Bangor
Post
Inbox
Search

“Wow super haddock!!! Lori,”

Godfrey's Grille & Lounge
Order Online
Ranked #7 of 206 Restaurants in Bangor
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Bus transportation stops at the airport adjacent to the hotel.
Description: Join us at Godfrey's Grille & Lounge for a memorable dining experience. Start your day with a Crab Benedict for breakfast, come in for lunch and try our delicious lobster roll or our unique twist with the Maine Cuban. End your day with a relaxing dinner of nightly specials and our diverse wine list. Godfrey's is one of the "Best Kept Secrets in Bangor" so journey on over and discover us today!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow super haddock!!! Lori, I will be back to try your salmon, you are a wonder chef!! Fonda, you made my evening traveling a delight. Great knowledge of the menu and super helpful. This is why I go with Bonvoy!!! Maila, you are so gracious and I appreciate your warm welcome. Well done team, Bangor is my now preferred departure city in Maine!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

After reading reviews we thought, wth we didnt feel like driving. Started with the wings. $12 for 6 scrawny over fried wings.
Service was very slow for not being crowded. We both got the patty melt medium & medium rare they came out the same (overcooked!) Fries were good but we will definately skip this place next time we travel. We suggest calling for take out if you dont have a car.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019

After having an exhausting day all I wanted to do was to sit down to a enjoyable meal and quiet surroundings. This restaurant fit the bill! I enjoyed a New York strip steak cooked to perfection and the noise level in this restaurant was hardly detectable with the exception of some other dinners engaged in conversation, but not to the level of distraction. Waitress was very attentative and serving portions were extremely generous.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019

Fonda was great!!! she was very helpful and more than willing to go out of your way to make sure my food and bar experience was top notch

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019

In town for an overnight business stop. After a long day of travel, the local hotel restaurant/watering hole was just what I needed.

Soon, a lobster roll appeared in front of me along with a really nice local brown ale. Both were delicious, and the dressing on the lobster wasn't overpowering, but complimentary.

Fonda provided excellent service while holding down the bar and also several tables. It's always nice to meet someone with personality who enjoys their job.

The prices are a bit dear, but not when taken in context of a hotel restaurant/bar. The value for money is good, and I would easily recommend this place to family/friends traveling in the area.

Date of visit: November 2019