“Tasty pizza and dog-friendly people!”
Review of Pompeii Pizza

Pompeii Pizza
Ranked #44 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Reviewed June 30, 2014

While exploring the Bangor downtown and waterfront with my dog (on a summer day), I was searching for water. When we reached a snack area, I noticed this "mobile pizza place". I bought a drink and asked if they'd refill my water bottle for my dog. They brought out a bowl for him, and we sat in the shade. While my dog cooled off, they came out to visit. They greeted my dog (and asked if he needed more water.)... They were exceptionally nice -- and the pizza did look good --- so, I ordered a margherita pizza.. (10 bucks).. It was terrific.. We sat in the shade, I enjoyed the pizza and my dog cooled off. Then, they asked if we needed a ride back to our car! (Since it was a hot day, they thought my 14 year old dog might appreciate it..)... So, one of them drove my dog and me back to our car.. ***So, if you're walking along the Bangor Waterfront, give this place a try!

1  Thank LanceAF

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The toppings were fresh and the sauce was fantastic! The owners were very friendly and the pizza oven was incredible.

Been to Pompeii Pizza? Share your experiences!