“Great Concert Location!”

Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This waterfront concert location is very nice in the summer. The view of the river is nice & the breeze off of the water makes for a more comfortable outdoor venue. Will be back here again!

1  Thank Scott S

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We love what you have brought to the Bangor area! We have seen everything from Celtic Women, Alan Jackson to Casting Crowns. The only feedback we have is in relation to the food vendors. We used to enjoy the different food trucks and often ate our meal there before the concert. The change to extremely low grade food this year was extremely disappointing. We love the location, the music, the environment but can not 'stomach' the food. If you are headed to a concert skip the food!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Free tickets to see Toby Keith on Labor Day! We left early as we'd never been to this venue and found it with no difficulty. Arrived with loads of time to spare as most of the traffic was southbound. We free-parked near the waterfront to have supper before the event, then paid $20 to park closer. It had rained hard all day (3-4") and was threatening to rain again. We found our seats, section 2 row 15 seats 22 & 23. Good view of the entire stage. Our friends (the ticket-givers) arrived just as the opening act started and both groups were VERY good. Finally Toby came on around 8:30 or so. That was the end of my good view - everyone stood up and stayed standing for the entire performance and HE NEVER STOPPED! Almost 2 hours! I didn't see much as most everyone was taller and wider and I couldn't get a glimpse in between bodies. Lots of folks smoking next to us instead of using the designated area. I thoroughly enjoyed the music - the sound quality was perfect, I did not enjoy this venue. I'm sure I will not return unless they actually enforce their own rules.

5  Thank gsg1557