“Best Food of Trip”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had steak dinners. The steaks were prepared well and we're not salty.
Tasty meal and good service.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

This time I just had the green bean deep fried appetizer. Great! Have to agree with the other reviews. One of my favorites for lunch. Servers very happy and and curteous!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My wife and I went to Applebee's this past Friday night for dinner. Our waitress was very polite and made some suggestions. We really enjoyed the food, service and the atmosphere of Applebee's. We have always enjoyed our visits to this restaurant. They have a great selection of food, especially the two for $20 deal they currently have.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Applebee's is close to the Bangor Mall and some hotels. It is open later than other choices in the area. High noise level. Good wait staff. I love their salads !

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great value, happy servers, and fun atmosphere. My kids love the kids meals choices, fun dessert. I like the great value 2 meals for $20, cheap drinks.

I have been to Applebee's in Syracuse, Watertown ( one of the best), Bangor, Florida, very constant service and food.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!