“Why the hoopla?”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sydney, Canada
“Why the hoopla?”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Average at best....food greasy, tasteless.....probably the raves are because of portions and fairly cheap!....Service was slow.....but understandable as staff were flat out!....I'll take quality over cheap and plentiful every time!....That is why I'd stick with Longhorn Steakhouse from now on!!

• Visited October 2013

Fredericton, Canada
“Great first experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were greeted right away and there was a 15-20 min wait and the estimated wait time was pretty accurate. Our waitress was very friendly and professional and very attentive to our needs.
My steak was not cooked quite enough to my liking at first but they immediately.rectified it and cooked it to my perfect liking. The restaurant was very clean and had an had an excellent ambiance. Good value for your money. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone look forward to return on a future trip to Bangor.

• Visited October 2013
Moncton, Canada
“Easily accessible and good selection”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is our go-to spot in Bangor when driving through. It's right off the highway and easily accessible- not to mention near the mall and plenty of other shops. The menu is large and the food is pretty good but it's nothing spectacular. The staff is pleasant and the bathrooms were very clean. And also a bonus that the price is so much lower than the Canadian Applebee's.

• Visited September 2013
Saint John, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great meal...Our server was Ada(?) and she was wonderful, checked to make sure our meal was ok, without hovering over us annoyingly. Food was awesome, but I've never had a bad Applebee's meal :)

Visited September 2013
Bar Harbor, Maine
“its okay”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I think i wanted to go there for so long and my expectations may have been a bit high for it but it wasn't at all what i was expecting. the music was what killed my mood there it was just to outdate i guess. but on the other hand the food was good and the staff where great.

Visited September 2013