“Just your average place with the ability to be better”

Seasons' Grille & Lounge
Ranked #33 of 187 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Although I enjoyed the food I don't feel that it was anything special. The flavors were good, portions were on the small side, service was just average. I tend to eat by myself since I travel for work and the staff really did not make me feel welcomed in the dining room. The hostess asked me twice if I wanted to sit at the bar, this was even with an almost empty dining room. Overall I would go back and try them again to give them a second chance. I was also told by a local to try their pub style selections, that they were heartier portions and really good.

1  Thank Robbi4729
There are newer reviews for Seasons' Grille & Lounge

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have been back to Season's twice since earlier in June and each subsequent meal has been consistently good with very good service. Went at dinner time with family and each of 5 meals was what was expected and enjoyed by each. Another visit for lunch and the same quality of food and service. The quality of the food is nice and the variety is accommodating to several tastes. The price is definitely comparable with another eatery and we will be sure to return when able.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Service was really poor!! Food was not only cold but really small portions!! Lobster pie was a joke!! Had a piece of lobster claw meat and the rest was a bit of some shredded portion of the lobster!! Mixed vegetables were like a hot slaw and maybe a tablespoons worth!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were getting road trip weary and needed a basic dinner for ourselves and our 91 year old mother. I ended up sharing a meal with her, she wanted the mac and cheese, which I would never have ordered for myself. It was really good! And a huge portion, more than enough for us to share. My husband had the fish and chips and they battered it to his liking, he said it was very good too. It was a Sunday evening and the pub was fairly quiet in spite of several people in it. A nice atmosphere. It was just what we wanted that evening.

1  Thank countrycc
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went here for Mother's Day and the whole experience was very good. The restaurant was nicely decorated and had a pleasant atmosphere. The server was one of the best and the foods from start to dessert were perfect. Returned for another dinner at night a few weeks after and the return visit was just as good as the first. Well worth the trip and good food for the cost making the value equivalent to many other choices in the area!