“Waste of Time and $$$”

Cuisines: American
Brewer, Maine
“Waste of Time and $$$”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Service was really poor!! Food was not only cold but really small portions!! Lobster pie was a joke!! Had a piece of lobster claw meat and the rest was a bit of some shredded portion of the lobster!! Mixed vegetables were like a hot slaw and maybe a tablespoons worth!

Visited June 2013

Charlottetown, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were getting road trip weary and needed a basic dinner for ourselves and our 91 year old mother. I ended up sharing a meal with her, she wanted the mac and cheese, which I would never have ordered for myself. It was really good! And a huge portion, more than enough for us to share. My husband had the fish and chips and they battered it to his liking, he said it was very good too. It was a Sunday evening and the pub was fairly quiet in spite of several people in it. A nice atmosphere. It was just what we wanted that evening.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank countrycc
Corinth, Maine
“First experience at this restaurant!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went here for Mother's Day and the whole experience was very good. The restaurant was nicely decorated and had a pleasant atmosphere. The server was one of the best and the foods from start to dessert were perfect. Returned for another dinner at night a few weeks after and the return visit was just as good as the first. Well worth the trip and good food for the cost making the value equivalent to many other choices in the area!

Visited May 2013
Houlton, Maine
“Nice Sports Bar”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Four of us stopped into Seasons Sports Bar. Good selection of Beers, Tall and Cold!!! Ordered some apps and a couple meals. All where very good. Bartenders were very friendly We would highly recommend the sports bar. We haven't tried the restaurant part yet.

• Visited May 2013
Bangor, Maine
“Poor service”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Season's Grille & Lounge was able to sit my party of 15, but could not get the orders correct. I asked for no goat cheese on my sandwich, however sent it back because they kept adding it on. It finally came back the way I wanted it right as we were leaving the restaurant. Three people ordered steaks, well done, however they were all cooked rare to medium rare. My conclusion was that either the server (they only gave us one, and she obviously needed help) did not write the order down correctly, or the cooks don't know how to cook. Either way, I will not be returning. Any other place that had screwed up that badly would have had their manager come out to try and make things right, but this never happened. I would not recommend this establishment to others.

• Visited April 2013