“Oh, Yum!”
Review of Angelos Pizzeria

Angelos Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 194 Restaurants in Bangor
Description: At Angelo's Pizzeria, our specialty is pizza made from only the finest ingredients and fresh dough. We also craft our spaghetti and pizza sauces in house to ensure you enjoy delicious flavor from the first to the last bite. Call us today for more information.
Reviewed March 2, 2017

This was my first order from Jason's and I had been looking forward to eating their food for quite a while. My boyfriend works nearby and they order from there regularly. He brings home leftovers when he gets their entrees and they always look and smell delicious. I was not disappointed with the grilled chicken Alfredo that I ordered. It came with garlic bread and a very nice salad. The portion was plenty big enough for leftovers for lunch the next day. The salad was really fresh and the dressing must have been homemade; it was better than any store-bought I've ever had. All that food came to less than $9 with tax. My boyfriend got the lasagna which I would love to try, it looked so yummy. The sandwich/pizza menu is extensive. I wish we lived closer so I could get a freshly made pizza. Guess I will have to make the trip to eat in-house.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Angelo's delivers! Angelo's delivers to your taste buds and Angelo's delivers for free to your door but please tip your delivery person!

Angelos is consistent and reliable and ultra efficient!
There are!quite a few people that work there and they seem like a seamless machine.

I think the only thing that would make it work better is if they had a line for ordering and a different line for pick up that had been called in

The lasagna is SO GOOD! the steak bomb is a delicious precursor to a heart attack! The SMALL Greek pizza is a gastronomic delight- and every thing else on the menu does not disappoint

Hey - all the cops go here! You know?

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

I ordered for dinner in between stops for work. The reviews looked pretty good and said they were cheep.

However, the food amount was small for the price, tasted decent, but was HORRIBLY COLD.

I think I would have been okay with the price and taste if it hadn't been deliver to me cold! Had to use the microwave to reheat it as soon as I opened the packaging.

I would have complained as soon as the delivery guy handed it over but he ran off so fast I couldn't even ask where my missing bbq sauce was, THAT I PAID EXTRA FOR.

1  Thank Michelle N
Reviewed January 18, 2017

They make some awesome eggplant parmigiana. they deliver also til 9:30 pm. Everything we have order from them has been great.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

The pizza is delicious - even on gluten-free crust!I love the Greek Pizza, although the feta makes it quite salty, so if you're not in the mood for that...

Been to Angelos Pizzeria? Share your experiences!