“Third visit, and it keeps going down hill.”

Kobe Ninja House Japanese Grill
Ranked #29 of 186 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Kobe Ninja House Japanese Grill, you'll find over 100 delectable dishes, fantastic service, and a welcoming, energetic atmosphere! Our guests come from all over to enjoy our fresh sushi, Hibachi-style lobster, and popular Asian dishes. But no matter how busy you may find our restaurant, you'll always find that the experience is well worth the wait! Our juicy chicken teriyaki and steaks are sure to please, but be sure to sample our Japanese noodle dishes, fresh scallops, and golden coconut shrimp on a future visit. And when it comes to special occasions, trust Kobe Ninja House Japanese Grill to bring the fire to all your events! We look forward to bringing you a dining experience unlike any other that Bangor has to offer!
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is our third visit for lunch and I was truly disappointed! The salad had so much water in the bottom the lettuce was soaked, we did not get our 2 shrimp appetizers nor our sauces....ginger and yum yum. The chef did do a wonderful performance, but the food wasn't that good this time. We were seated promptly and that was that, we had to wait forever for our chef....way too long.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been here several times.... Every time I enjoy myself great food and experience. I have sat on both sides of this restaurant. The Hibachi grill is great with a group! I do love sitting at the sushi bar... just wish I could order from the chef instead of the server sometimes when they are busy the server tends to forget about you but overall all I enjoy this restaurant

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is the perfect place to go when you want to sample all kinds of tasty treats. When we went there was a special on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 4 pm and 8 pm. Appetizers were half price. We ended up enjoying all kinds of appetizers instead of ordering a full meal. It was wonderful. Delicious food and excellent service.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife, 10 year old son, and I decided upon Kobe on a very cold New Year's Eve. "This was a great choice," I said to my son as we watched the hibachi chef creating fire, making a volcano out of an onion, (flaming, no less), and feeding the adults Sake from a vinegar bottle. We were also treated to Sake bombs, compliments of the restaurant. The only catch was you had to get involved in the fun, screaming "Sake, sake, sake!," followed by pounding your fists on the table, and commencing with shooting the sake. Our show was wonderful, our chef and server polite and friendly, and the food tasted good, and fresh. We will definitely return to the Bangor Kobe, no doubt about it!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We came with a small child and they seated us in the corner away from the main crowd so he could move around and not bother other people. We ordered sushi and was not disappointed, everything was fresh. The owner came over and made a point of playing with our grandson and even took him into the kitchen to show him where the food came from, of course my son went with him. When we come back to this area, we will be coming back to place.