“Hit or miss”

Epic Buffet
Ranked #135 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We always eat here when at the casino. It's a hit or miss. But I like it since I don't eat meat. Lots a salad, noodles, pizza, baked potatoes. More choices for myself.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is the 2nd time we have tried the buffet and it will be our LAST. Half the dishes were empty, food spilled all over counters, prime rib was raw and cold under heat lamp. Crab legs were cold and had been overcooked as it was impossible to remove the meat. No crackers to open shells, chicken was bloody once cut open. We were seated in a room way in the back, staff was MIA. Try the snack bar beside this-it is very good and a lot less money. I think a health inspector should take a real look at this! We were there at 7pm - no line waiting.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

If you stop here avoid the hotel and forget the slots bad bad but the buffet was good food was good ....but remember there I'd no smoking in casino or hotel so I suggest you forget Bangor if you want to gamble and smoke

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Everything was delicious - only wish that they
would add TURKEY to the carving station.....
and of course all the deserts were great !!!!

Thank Carl J. K
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We (my wife and I) had been here a year or so before, and found the food bland, greasy, over cooked and not very good. As we were staying at the hotel, we decided to check it out before trying it again. The buffet looked like it had been picked over and left for dead several hours earlier (it was 6:00pm). Based on what we could see remaining, it looked like it was the same stuff we encountered during the last visit (literally). We decided to go elsewhere, as there are quite a few good restaurants in Bangor.