Hampton Inn by Hilton Bangor
$112
ComfortInn
$93
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$90
$150
$115
$149
Quality Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$100
The Country Inn at the Mall(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$105
Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$101
$95
$199
$139
$125
1,139 results
All reviewsgreat hotelfront desk staffpool and hot tubcookiescomplimentary breakfast isshuttle servicelarge roomthe breakfast areabreakfast staffbusiness centerexercise roomeasy accessdefinitely stay here againa great stayshopping and restaurantsfresh fruitclean rooms
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I just had a great overnight and only wish we had had more time! Staff were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a real nice surprise ........ lots of choice, warm food, nice surroundings, a great way to start the day. . Only one tiny thing ....... could do with better lighting in the rooms. A little bit pricey but at the end well worth it. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

We're thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thanks for making us your hotel of choice in Bangor. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I had high expectations for this hotel and frankly, it exceeded them easily. Everything was enjoyable. There is no reason for us to ever look around again in this city, this is where we will go from now on. We just wished it was a little cheaper.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

We're thrilled to hear that our new Hampton exceeded all your expectations! That's honestly what we strive for every day - to exceed our guests' expectations in every way possible. We have a beautiful new hotel and a fantastic staff that works really hard to serve our guests. We're all very glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Short trip but the experience was great. I was sick at 1 am and out looking for 24 hour pharmacy. I returned after not find anything open. The front desk manager was so kind to me he gave me Tylenol and ginger ale on the house. I cannt tell you how much better I felt just from his kindness.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently! We're pleased to hear you had a great experience. I'm very glad to hear that our night manager got you the medicine you needed when you were feeling under the weather. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we truly appreciate the positive feedback!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My stay at the Hampton In was excellent and one of the best Hampton Inn's I have ever stayed at. Check in was smooth and fast. The room was large with a large bathroom. Very comfortable bed. It was overall pretty quiet. The breakfast was very good with a large selection to choose from. The staff was friendly and helpful. Pool area was clean and well stocked with chairs and towels. I will definitely stay there again when I'm in the Bangor area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our employees love to hear feedback from our guests. Thank you for your wonderful praise of our hotel. We're very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable time. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Excellent hotel and staff. Very clean, spacious, comfortable rooms. Delicious breakfast with a gteat variety. Friendly, helpful staff. Conveniently located near restaurants and shopping.Nice saltwater pool and hot tub. Would definitely recommend and will look forwatd to staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton