“Most memorable event of 2013”

SK Tours Of Maine, LLC
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Bangor
Dallas, Pennsylvania
“Most memorable event of 2013”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The SK tour was fantastic! Review the Stephen King "Derry" books and take a camera before you go. Stu is incredibly knowledgeable and a great guide. Maybe if you're lucky (as we were), you'll get to see Steve at his awesome house!

Visited September 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not just a tour”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The tour is great, Stu is more than a tour guide... He's a true Stephen King's fan and knows a lot. He's a very nice and funny.

Visited October 2013
Thunder Bay, Ontario
“Took this awesome tour January 2014.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Even though it was winter and snow covered Stu gave us a truly fine tour. I am a Stephen King fan and Stu gave us what we wanted and more. I truly enjoyed the tour. Lots of information, sites, comfortable and private ride, and wonderful tour guide! Got more than what what I expected. Take the tour if you're a Stephen King fan and get to know Bangor, ME at the same time. best part of the tour is the photo of us in front of his house

Visited January 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tour EVER!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the best tour and the best tour guide you could ever hope for. Don't miss this opportunity. A must for every Stephen King fan out there!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank TerryM33040
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Worth It”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

While on vacation in Portland, Maine with my wife, I became insistent on seeing the home of Stephen King, as well as his old stomping grounds. We were only two hours away from Bangor, so I searched online for information about Bangor and came across this website for the SK Tours. I emailed Stu Tinker, who quickly responded back to me, and we set up a tour for the next day. We were a little skeptical at first, driving a few hours out of the way, but once Stu showed up in his SK Tours van, we went on an extremely informative tour. The tour was nearly four hours (plenty of places to stretch your legs; never boring). Stu is a great guide, able to answer all of our questions, and I highly recommend this tour to anyone, even with a moderate interest in King. It’s very memorable. I’ve already told my friends that if they’re in Maine, take the SK Tour. It’s money well spent.

Visited September 2013