“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Bangor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I'm not a Big Stephen King Fan - my husband is. Stu is a very informative and personable tour guide. He made this tour fantastic for my husband and I was not bored at all during the tour - he is that good.

Visited September 2013

Clawson, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Time well spent”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We originally started vacationing in Maine because after reading so many SK books that take place there I decided it sounded like a cool place to visit. This was our second year staying in Maine for a week and we decided to take the tour. It was most informative and Stu is extremely knowledgable about all things Stephen King. I can not recommend this tour enough. My in-laws attended, neither have read a SK book, yet both agreed it was time well spent. It was the highlight of our vacation - thank you Stu!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mike M
Adelaide, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Once in a Lifetime!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We came all the way from Australia to see where the inspiration for all our favourite books came from and made a friend for life at the same time...Stu! Amazing tour in a most beautiful part of the world. Stu's knowledge and stories were fantastic and I had to keep pinching myself that we were in Stephen King country! Stu is a wonderful man and excellent tour guide, loved zipping around in the van and he couldn't do enough to accomodate us. A must for every King fan...from where ever you are! We got the train up from New York...a great trip and then stayed a few nights in Boston too!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank iluvkona
Windsor, Nova Scotia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Tour!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were on the same tour as Jan M. (She really is his #1 fan). I agree with her completely! This tour was fun and informative, and Stu was an interesting and engaging host. We laughed a lot, (Thank-you Jan), and learned many things we didn't know before, saw a great deal of Bangor, and gained new insight into what a wonderful, giving couple Stephen and Tabitha King are. This tour was definitely a highlight of our trip! Now I have to re-read the novels and re-watch the movies with my new found perspective. Thank-you Stu!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Susan S
Holliston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour, lots of fun.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stu was great and the stories were very entertaining.
Without reading a lot of the books the stories told help bring everything alive.

Visited August 2013