“Wonderful Tour!”

Windsor, Nova Scotia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Tour!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were on the same tour as Jan M. (She really is his #1 fan). I agree with her completely! This tour was fun and informative, and Stu was an interesting and engaging host. We laughed a lot, (Thank-you Jan), and learned many things we didn't know before, saw a great deal of Bangor, and gained new insight into what a wonderful, giving couple Stephen and Tabitha King are. This tour was definitely a highlight of our trip! Now I have to re-read the novels and re-watch the movies with my new found perspective. Thank-you Stu!

2 Thank Susan S

Holliston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour, lots of fun.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stu was great and the stories were very entertaining.
Without reading a lot of the books the stories told help bring everything alive.

1 Thank Richard P
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Stu shines on!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Wow wow wow -- this was so much fun! A lot of things I knew already and a lot I didn't and everything was fascinating. I kept having to pinch myself to make sure I was really, really sitting on the same bench as Mr. King, and really, really looking at where Georgie got taken by Pennywise and really, really seeing where some of the movies were filmed. Stu made everything so much fun and so personal. I was really impressed by his knowledge and his stories, and also by seeing for myself what kind, modest humanitarians Tabby and Steve are. Stu, thank you for an incredibly memorable experience -- you made this "Number One Fan" very happy!

2 Thank Jan M
Sulphur, Oklahoma, United States
“July in Bangor”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

What a GREAT tour! We took our 12 year old grandson, who is "the biggest Stephen King ever!" and he absollutely loved it, as did we! Stu added so much from a personal viewpoint and we were given inside information that will stay with us forever. Thank you, Stu, for a wonderful time!

Visited July 2013
East Islip, New York
“What a Great Tour”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife Heather and I traveled from NY (Long Island) to Bangor specifically to go on this tour. I am so glad we did. Stu picked my wife and I up promptly at our hotel and after exchanging pleasantries on the way to pick up other members of the tour, the Stephen King stories began. I consider myself a huge Stephen King fan and very knowledgeable about his books myself, and Stu told me things I had never heard before. Two of our tour-mates never even read a King book and was STILL attracted to this tour. I think that shows how far-reaching the reputation of this tour really is. Spend a few hours with Stu...You won't be dissapointed! Thanks Stu!

-Tom