“Perfect Thin Crust”

Tri-City Pizza
Ranked #67 of 188 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Tri City Pizza is without a doubt my favorite pizza. I lived in Maine until I was 22 and would choose this over any other. The crust is thin, but not crispy nor soggy. The cheese and sauce are delicious, although I don't really know how to describe it. The place is kind of on the pricey side, and is always super busy at dinner time (especially on the weekends), but it is worth it.

That being said, this place is definitely a "love it or hate it" place. Several people I know would never eat this pizza, but most say it is their favorite. I say give it a try and you be the judge.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Tri-city pizza has been my favorite pizza place for decades! I was appalled when I logged on to Trip Advisor and saw it was rated as # 35 AFTER Pizza Hut! I haven't lived in Maine for almost 20 years, but every time I go back to visit it is my first stop. They don't deliver, but it is worth the trip. The crust is perfect, the ingredients are fresh and the customer service is top notch! If you ever go to Bangor, Maine you MUST try this pizza!

2  Thank DyBeck
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Just something special about the pies. My favorite is bacon, not Canadian but everyday strip bacon. The criust is light and sauce a perfect complement to the topping(s). Don't hesitate to order other toppings as well.....they are all good! The Subs are delicious, great bread and fresh ingredients.
Take-out only, call it in and pick-up in 10-15 minutes or walk-in....it's a short wait and the smells from the oven will prepare you for what's in store for your taste buds. A variety of cold drinks, beer, and chips available as well.
A must stop for me when passing through town.

1  Thank Mainexpat