“Horrible Service!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I decided to have lunch at this restaurant while out doing errands. Bad decision. We walked in and up the ramp and there we waited 15 minutes for someone to seat us! One guy came by and just looked at us and continued on into the kitchen and didn't even acknowledge us! We left and we to lunch elsewhere. Will NEVER go back!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Bangor / Maine has terrible food unless its seafood, I am from the midwest and i don't know whats going on here but its not much..Green tea is pretty decent food for the area, I like the chicken you can get all white meat and they ahve pretty good fried rice, I am not to into sushi but my family loves it, and they said it also was pretty good. The service is pretty slow. The atompshpere Is nice. They have very friendly staff! If you are into chinese and Japsnse cooking I would recommend it!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

If we are with folks who like sushi this is where we go, we love the more elaborate presentations - caterpiller, dragon, green tea rolls, love boat, have never eaten anything but sushi and have always found it fresh and appealing here.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I happened to be in Bangor around lunchtime and stepped into this restaurant almost by chance. The restaurant is big and tastefully decorated. Few customers at 1 PM. The menu is mostly Japanese, but with a view at other Oriental cuisines. Both the appetizer and the entree (fresh seafood) were excellent, service quite friendly, and the price OK. A very good experience overall.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We often visit The Green Tea for sushi. The ingredients are so fresh and the presentation is beautiful. They have made some lovely improvements to the dining area. I took my mother and aunt recently and they both ordered Chinese, while I ordered a couple sushi rolls. We each tasted off each others plates. My aunt stated it was the best Chinese she'd ever had and if she'd known the sushi was so good, she probably would have had that. So delicious and FRESH!

1  Thank duchess2686