“authentic Japanese”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After living a while in the Orient, I can tell you that the Green Tea has recreated the flavor and presentation without Americanizing it too much. Great atmosphere and service.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I am originally from Asia. I was visiting the area and chose this place for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. I had a sushi and a mini udon soup. Both dishes were delicious particularly the udon soup. I would go back again just for the udon soup. The servers were attentive. The interior is nicely decorated.

1  Thank MidlifeF
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ate here after a big trip from Canada to maine. The atmosphere and food was amazing. We had a bento box and a mixed sushi place and the quality of the food was superb. Best sushi I've had in a long time!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Service is strange, sushi is sometimes good, but HUGe. so our server tells us we're ordering to much, and tells us that many times over 4 visits. we want a variety of food, we are happy to take some home. We would appreciate our servers not calling us out on indulgence.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We love this place and were disappointed when closed in August on our way home from "upta fahm". We usually order a variety of rolls and sides/ soups and have never been disappointed. Hope they don't close for good!

Been to Green Tea Cuisine? Share your experiences!