“Food was average and we did not get what we were offered.”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #40 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My spouse and I ordered the Two for $20. deal that gave you one appetizer to share and two entrees. The appetizer was the deep fried cheese which was very tasty. We both ordered the same entrée; Chili's Baby Back Ribs with fries. The ribs were very dry and overcooked. When we ordered the server said the deal came with dessert too if we wanted it, so at the end of the meal I inquired about the dessert and she then stated that she was wrong and dessert was extra. This Chili's should train their servers better to avoid disappointing their guests. I would not recommend this location to my friends, and would not return.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

In town for personal reasons..tried applebees..meh..chilis turned out ro be much bettwr for us..liz and janet are great...

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I went to Bangor for an overnight trip, and we went to Chili's for dinner. We were told it would be a 30 minute wait for a table, but we only waited 10 minutes. Our waitress was very attentive to our needs. We tried one of the appetizers, but did not care for the taste. They offered us another appetizer for free. I highly recommend this restaurant and would definitely return to eat here the next time we visit.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The menu has something for everyone, and the staff were pretty great as well. Six bucks for a starter salad was a bit steep on top of the meal. Daughter steak was lacklustre to say the least. Potato skins were a little chintzy. Average.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stopped in here on the way back from southern Maine. Chowder was cold, as though prepared from frozen in the microwave. My chicken sandwich was topped with unrecognizable blackened bits you would get from scraping the grill top really well. The kids ate their fries, but didn't touch anything else. Terrible.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!