“Our umpteenth visit”

Oriental Jade Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Oriental Jade Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 186 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Chinese, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Halifax, Canada
“Our umpteenth visit”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We visit Bangor a couple of times each year.. and have done so for many years. We try to make sure we go to the Oriental Jade each time. Sure we have Chinese restaurants back home, but the buffet here is the greatest and very reasonably priced. It varies according to the time of day, I mean in price and what is offered. This time we did lunch as we had to get going, and despite the fact I wasn't very hungry, I still went up twice and enjoyed it all just like I did the last time, and the times before that.

Visited July 2014

Belfast, Maine
“Great buffet and menu too”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Awesome selection of buffet items as well as ordering from the menu. Really good value and nice atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
Lacey, Washington
“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I went here the other night and were looking forward to the buffet, we get there and go up to the buffet and the only fresh item (and frankly the only item) there was rice and noodles.. all the other food was gone and no one was even making new stuff. I asked if we could be refunded at least 1 dinner, since it wasn't really a buffet and they said no. They did end up making me something but thats not really what a buffet is about. The manager was terrible and couldn't take care of anything, kept making the poor waitress be the "message man". Then after they made us the 1 plate. My husband ordered a mojito and it had NO alcohol in it... terrible experience and will never go back and will not recommend.

• Visited June 2014
maine
“not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

the boneless pork ribs had A LOT of fat on them. i still love their duck sauce and sweet and sour sauce.

Visited April 2014
Jefferson, Maine
“Not bad”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Wasn't bad, wasn't great either. Pretty much like any other buffet, a hit on some and miss on some. The teriyaki chicken was a mess the sticks were all covered in sauce so my fingers got nasty. $10 per person for lunch, you get what you pay for.

• Visited June 2014