“Best Thai food. Ever.”
Review of Thai 2 go

Thai 2 go
Ranked #66 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Thai take out. Only 2 tables inside, so not really a place to sit and eat.
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The appareance of the place is unassuming, but the food is remarkably authentic - i lived in Singapore for 3 years and travelled extensively in the region, including Thailand - and reasonably priced. I would recommend it wholehartedly. The owners are nice as well.

9  Thank zaom

Reviewed June 9, 2012

After having read the reviews on this site I figured I would give it a try.
Sometimes you just have to have asian food.My daughter had the beef Pad See U. I decided to try the lunch special,2 crispy rolls(aka spring rolls)1 crab rangoon and a chicken wing,with chicken drunken noodles.The spring rolls were tiny,the wing was a super mini drumstick.The rangoon was ok.The lunch entree is half the size of a regular order.The food was okay,but the price was ridiculous for what you got.$9.00 each.Go to Happy China,a better quality of food and better price,variety and quantity.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We drove by on our way through town and decided to stop for lunch. The food was great, fresh, delicious! Only two small tables if you need to eat at the restaurant, but friendly owner/cook and great food. We'll plan to stop again next time. Thom Kha Gai, Sobbing Princess, Green Curry, Putt Woon Sen is what we ordered, all were good.

4  Thank abqsteelerfan
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Driving by, my colleague and I decided to get lunch here one day during the week. It is an extremely small place, with really only one table to sit and eat. The title says it all. There is another table there, but the person running the place was sitting there doing some sort of work. There are picnic tables outside, but the day we went happened to be rainy. Everything was extremely fresh, and we even met the local man who supplies all of the vegetables. The woman we met inside and the cook were very nice, both natives of Thailand. Not sure if one of them was the owner. We started with their Thai Egg Rolls, which were like mini spring rolls fried. My colleague ordered Chicken with cashew nuts. It was fresh and tasty, but she said not spicy enough for her. You can specify to the cook how spicy you want it, and he must have erred on the side of caution. I ordered Massaman Curry with Tofu. It was absolutely delicious. I don't remember if we had to order an extra side of rice. Most Thai places I've been to you have to order it separately if you would like it with your entree. I'm not sure how long they've been there. Their menus are photocopied brochures, I assume for take out menus. Overall an excellent dining experience, aside from the small size and table. Next time I order it will definitely be take out.

1  Thank Elise178

Been to Thai 2 go? Share your experiences!