“Great Steaks!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Steak and prime rib, done just the way we requested. Service and atmosphere was great, far superior to many chain restaurants we have visited around the country. Will definitely return next time we are in the area.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Decided to try the Longhorn Steakhouse in Bangor last night as the one in Portland was very good. I was quite disappointed, not in the food but in the rush to turn the table. We had our bread and then 2 minutes later our salad and 2 minutes after that out appetiser. Didn't even get close to finishing any of that before our entrée arrived. I didn't even get to finish my drink. It felt rushed and it was not a nice dining experience. All in all it was about 45 minutes from start to finish. The waitress was even talking so fast that she wasn't really friendly. The food was ok but not as good as the Portland restaurant. If you are looking for a fast food experience then by all means go here.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I do enjoy going to LongHorn Steakhouse. The decor is pleasant and the food is good. I have noticed some changes lately with LongHorn. The serving size of their famous, delicious homemade chips and dip has gotten a lot smaller. We used to get this appetizer and had plenty to share with everyone but the last two times the serving has been a bit disappointing. I am a coupon user and often get coupons for this restaurant which makes it great value as well. I would recommend people to sign up at the Longhorn website which only takes a minute and you will instantly get a FREE appetizer or desert. I can recommend the Chocolate Stampede. You get a HUGE portion to share with someone or even a few extra. IT IS DELICIOUS!! We have had a few laughs and have enjoyed many great meals here. I would recommend the LongHorn for sure.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

A group of 8 eat at the Longhirn steakhouse. Had bread and salad to start, nice warm honey bread with butter and salad with a choice of dressing, very nice. A selection of mainmeals were ordered, ranging from pork chops ( thick, but not cooked enough for me) steak (this was described as the best steak ever tasted and very tender.) Fries are fries, at least they were hot and cooked. Would I go there again? Of course, no problem.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Good for a quick meal - nice selection, includes some fish and chicken, tho most entrees are red meat. As with other Longhorns, good value for money - and we note that calories were noted on menu, which we appreciated. Nothing fancy at all, but decent food and good service.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!