“went for lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Because of our good experience at the Longhorn restaurant in Biddeford we went to our local Longhorn here in Bangor. It didn't disappoint us. The service was excellent, and the food was well prepared. We both enjoyed the french onion soup and their 7 spice steak salad. Very tasty and quite filling, without being too much.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had five in our party and we were well taken care of. All of our orders were done properly (rare, med. rare, well done) Everything was fresh and tasted great. I love their prime rib!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food and service about the same as LongHorn's in other locations. The food was a little over cooked (medium was more like medium well/well done) and the cost is higher than other places in the area. We only went once to this location so we can't say if the steak being over cooked was a onetime problem or more symptomatic of the way they cook their food.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went with my son, girlfriend and my parents. We got there right around 4pm. We got right in. Our waiter was a man named Corrie. An excellent and very knowledgeable person. We had drinks right away, and once the order went in, it was just a few minutes before the main course came. In the meantime, bread was served, and Corrie was around all the time to make sure that we were well taking care of. The meals were all delicious and ranged from steaks, to hamburgers with pork ribs. All of the proteins were do e very well, nothing was dry, and my girlfriends ribs fell off of the bone. A five person meal cost around $110.

We all really enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the way that Corrie looked after us. We will definitely go back, and we all definitely recommend to anyone else in the bangor area.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have never been disappointed with our food here, the service is usually great also. The bathrooms are amazingly clean, I hate using public ones and I was glad it was clean. Great atmosphere also.