“Food good, service not”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had lunch with colleagues at LongHorn yesterday.
Although the restaurant was not busy the host couldn't figure out where to seat us. Then it took forever for a waiter to appear. Things went better after that, although the waiter initially forgot to bring ketchup for the french fries.
The food was very good, although the plate seemed skimpy for a meal slightly more expensive than comparable eating spots.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Expensive, crowded, poor service, noisy, small portions... I usually give a chain restaurant an "average" rating as I know they are held to company guidelines, restrictions, menus, etc.. This one gets a poor. Don't go... we won't be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Great prime rib sandwich for reasonable price. Great service. Didn't realize they had lunch. Glad they do

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The steak was delicious, tender, nicely spiced and cooked to perfection. We always drop in here a few times a year when we are in town. Great service and they now even have my very favourite draft beer, "Blue Moon" on tap. Super experience all round. Well run establishment. Owner was "in house" to supervise and keep a close eye on things, I noticed.

1  Thank Mort S
Reviewed July 26, 2012

LIked the food but it was so cold there. We nearly froze to death waiting and while we were eating. Did not stay for dessert because it was so cold. I am from Canada so I am use to the cold.