“traveling with hoggies”

Cuisines: American
Berwick, Maine
“traveling with hoggies”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

i really liked my meal, got the sirloin tips and chix tender combo, it was excellent and cooked perfect.

Visited July 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“What You'd Expect”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been to several 99s in different parts of the country, and they're a pretty consistent chain. That said some are better than others—this one is par. The food was okay and the wait staff was great. But there was nothing that made this chain restaurant stand out.

There are literally a dozen options in the same area. I'd keep looking.

Visited May 2013
New Glasgow, Canada
“A very good meal”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had lunch here during our vacation to Bangor. Staff were all very friendly and attentive. I had a lunch special which consisted of a turkey harvarti sandwich and seafood chowder. Both were really tasty but the cup of soup was small. My husband had steak tips and garlic mashed potatoes. The steak was quite good and the garlic mashed potatoes were excellent. Our daughter was not as pleased with her choice of pasta with marinara sauce. The sauce was really plain, almost tasteless. We would certainly return tho, we would just make a different selection for our daughter.

Visited July 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I recently had dinner at 99 Restaurant and Pub in Bangor and we were both thoroughly satisfied with the food and service. I was delighted to discover that they had Guinness stout on tap. I found their "all star burger" to be the best hamburger I've ever had in Maine. The atmosphere, although somewhat commercial, was pleasant and they provided very good background music.

Visited June 2013
Yarmouth, Canada
“Food was great at a resonable price!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Located adjacent to the Comfort Inn, this restaurant/pub offers great food choices at a reasonable price. The chicken Caesar salad was one of the best and the sirloin steak was done to perfection with excellent service provided by Hannah who expressed genuine concern for our overall satisfaction. The beer was served in a frosty glass and the atmosphere is suitable for family dining.
A very nice place for a good meal!

• Visited June 2013