“homey”
Review of Howard Johnsons - CLOSED

Howard Johnsons
Reviewed March 4, 2013

They try to accommodate you and the food is comfy homestyle when you want to feel that 'good' feeling. Unlike the Coachouse who puts cinnamon in its squash, this was real. ;)

1  Thank black-wing-gull

Reviewed February 27, 2013

While I haven't had much besides their burgers, I'm fine with that, since the burgers are (or at least were the last time I had them) … great.

Big, juicy and reasonable price. Oh, GREAT FRIES:)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in a group of five that came for a quick lunch. Friendly waitress. The food was what you would expect at a diner. The sandwiches were delicious and served with a generous helping of french fries. The apple pie was great.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Fried Clam Dinner- The best I have had in ages- quick and friendly service- very affordable for famlies

2  Thank Gordon M
Reviewed September 21, 2012

the breakfast was not worth the money we pd and the service was just ok-will not go againg next time we are in Bangor