“Return Guests”
Review of Super 8 Bangor

Super 8 Bangor
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Bangor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fredericton
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Good value for the price. Had to crawl under furniture to plug in my computer, 2 prong outlets only. Extremely loud toilet flush and fan. Great staff, clean rooms. Breakfast is not as good as it was a few years ago, but again, about what you would expect at the price of the rooms. Very clean. I've been going there for years and expect I'll continue to.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Rockland, Maine
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I called to rent a room for my 18 year old daughter and son who were stuck in Bangor for the night due to a snowstorm. I intended on paying for the room with any amount of security deposit necessary in order to have my children safe and also because I completely know and trust that they would be more than respectful. I was turned down and told (lied to) that there is a Maine state law that doesn't allow anyone under the age of 21 to rent a room. I called the neighboring hotel and they had no problem renting the room to my childrent to ensure their safety and they did not charge any other fees but what were required for any other person to stay there. NONSENSE!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Bangor hotels

Travelers also viewed these Bangor hotels
Howard Johnson Inn Bangor
#5 of 26 in Bangor
Quality Inn Bangor Airport
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bangor
The Country Inn at the Mall

Been to Super 8 Bangor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bangor

Property: Super 8 Bangor
Address: 462 Odlin Road, Bangor, ME 04401-6708
Location: United States > Maine > Bangor
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bangor 2*
Relax in Bangor! Located off I-95 at exit 182B, minutes from Bangor International Airport. Whether Bangor is your destination or you are just passing through, our Super 8 Bangor hotel can help you relax and recharge and get on your way. Conveniently located off I-95, near I-395 and Bangor International Airport. We are near shopping, restaurants, gaming, and two colleges. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Bangor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bangor Super 8 Hotel Bangor