“very nice owners.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Bangor

Super 8 Bangor
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Bangor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Taylor, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed two nights. First night had a toilet that wouldn't flush. We changed rooms which is not any easy task. The next night before we went to sleep we killed a bug crawling on my wife. She wondered if it was a bed bug? We went to sleep and she woke up the next morning with two bug bites on her upper chest. Now, I am concerned about bed bugs, I flipped the bed and in the netting of the box springs were bed bugs. We caught one in a cup and gave it to the front desk as we hurriedly checked out. The clerk told me they have never had a problem,I guess they do now. This is the second bad experience I have had there. I stayed there one night in the summer and the a/c wasn't working. I tried to change rooms but the owner said the motel was full. I asked about some kind of compensation and he refused. We won't be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisle, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stay here when I am catching an early morning flight or have to come in after midnight. There is airport shuttle service. The bedding is wonderful. The room is clean. Breakfast service starts at 6 am so if I have to leave early I miss it. When I have enjoyed the breakfast, although not a huge selection, there is certainly enough to start my day. Great value.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cardigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

The service was adequate for our needs and we like the location. We requested a room on the first floor and they obliged . We would definitely stay there again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family