Hilton Garden Inn Bangor
$112
$127
$95
$129
The Country Inn at the Mall(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$105
Quality Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$100
QualityInn
Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$116
$94
BestWestern.com
$139
Courtyard
$122
Travelocity
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Hotwire.com
1,010 results
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness centerfitness centerfront desk staffcookiesbusiness triprooms are cleanpool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayoff the highwayconvenient locationstayed one nightsausagehgimaine
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great hotel, room was clean lobby was comfortable, bar staff and menu were good and happy hour had some great deals. The hotel offers a shuttle service that took us to the casino and back which was fantastic. Overall a great stay and well worth the money.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice hotel. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and well appointed. Nice small touches like fresh cookies in afternoon and coffee table in the morning. Very nice, albeit small, pool and hot tub area. This area was very clean and well maintained. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Just spent a night here and it is what you would expect for a Hilton Garden Inn, but nothing special. The rooms are nicely appointed, wifi works great, microwave and Keruig. I'm having trouble getting past comparing this place to the Hampton Inn which is right across the street, where I usually stay - it was full last night.
I paid about $10 more than I normally pay at the Hampton Inn, and I just can't justify it. Both are relatively new. The Hampton certainly has larger rooms, and the real decider for me is that this place has a breakfast buffet for $9.95. Breakfast is free across the street.
I guess I've become spoiled, but I do a fair amount of traveling, and free breakfast is rarely missing.
So, this place is fine, but for my money the Hampton Inn across the street is a much better value

1  Thank Bob M
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at our Hilton Garden Inn Bangor recently. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We're glad to hear you enjoy both the HGI and our new Hampton Inn across the street. Thank you, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed here while in town visiting family and going to the basketball tournament. This HGI is one of the best I have stayed in. Beautiful lobby and function rooms. Good workout facility. Rooms clean and well-appointed. Very nice stay and good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We always love hearing back from our guests. We're glad to hear you had a satisfactory stay at our property recently. If there's anything more we can do to make your time with us even better, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice place, but front dest staff lies and my room did not get vacuum ever time it was cleaned and when we first got in the room I found food on the carpet. Problems with the beds, the type that have air bladders in them. My side leaked, asked three time to fix it or replaced and never happened, woke of with a sore back till after 6 days of the 11 day stay we were moved to a two queen bed room from a king bed they said was due to a plumming problem on that floor, but talk to a person in the elavator who was also told to move and he was moving to the floor I was on in the room next to my old room. Peolple in the bar, great, food great. Front desk staff, poor. There was a special kids event the first weekend and kids ran the halls to well pass 12 midnight and the staff did nothing to stop it. Nice hotel but needs better management.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Mn R

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently. We're very sorry to hear you had a less than exceptional experience at our hotel recently. We have a very hard working staff who always goes above and beyond for all of our guests - if we fell short, we sincerely apologize. We will use your comments to help us improve as a staff. Thank you, we hope to see you again next time you're in Bangor.