Courtyard by Marriott Bangor
    Quality Inn(Bangor)
    Very Good 4/5
    Colony Motel(Brewer)
    Excellent 5/5
    All reviewstypical courtyardice machinehot tubwould definitely stay here againoff the highwayspacious roomexercise roomking bedhousekeeping staffstayed here for one nightincluded breakfastup to datebar harborlobbywiimaineshopping
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed July 29, 2013

most expensive out of all my stays in my 13 days out, it was supposed to have 2 beds i got the lousy sleep sofa, beer in bar very over priced, room was clean and had wifi. just pasing thru and meeting up with friends. id pass to stay here again, too pricey

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
    BangorCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I personally feel your pricing pain as I have recently traveled this summer. Pricing is certainly different here in the summertime in Maine. Travelers booking their stay early can take advantage of some pretty good discounts---up to 20% off if booking more than 14 days out on marriott.com. Some are able to find a great deal on 3rd party websites like Priceline or Expedia, even during this high season. Call us directly next time you're passing through and we'll make sure you get the best available rate for your stay.

Kim Whitmore
    Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed here as a place to crash overnight for a visit to Acadia National Park which is about 45 minute drive away. The hotel is conveniently located off of the highway and down a piece of a side road.

The staff are very friendly and accomodating from the front desk to the bartender. There is a restaurant, bar, nice sitting areas, and business center which all are very modern and updated.
    The bar seemed to be open pretty late in case you need a drink or late night snack. The rooms were very spacious, modern and clean. I cannot say one bad thing about this hotel. If you are in the area and need a hotel this would be it. You can also get a good deal via Priceline as I believe it is the only hotel listed in the Bangor area so don't be afraid to bid or do the express deal.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
    BangorCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our associates will be thrilled when I share your thoughts with them. They take great pride in their service to our guests and comments like yours keep them motivated!
    We hope to see you back with us on your next trip through Bangor.

At Your Service,
    Kim Whitmore
    Front Office Manager
    Bangor Courtyard by Marriott

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel was great - no complaints at all. Staff were nice, rooms were great, and it is right off the highway. I'd for sure stay here again if I was in the area!! Local dining / attractions / shopping were not within walking distance, but with a car that wasn't a problem.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
    Doreen S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for writing a great review of our property on TripAdvisor! I'm happy that you enjoyed your visit, and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel was way beyond the norm, from the Starbucks cappuccino's in the lobby to the incredibly good breakfasts. The staff was really friendly and the whole layout of the hotel and lobby was a real surprise to me. Marriot has raised the performance level several notches with this one.

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite which gave a lot of room for moving about.
    • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
    Doreen S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for mentioning that our hotel features Starbucks, I'm very pleased that you enjoyed a cappuccino in our Bistro. I really appreciated your comments about the design of our social spaces. We love it when guests take advantage of our informal meeting & work spaces. Who wants to be stuck in your room ( even if it is a really nice room) working? The entire design of the new Courtyard hinged on delivering the option of social spaces to our guests. I'm extremely happy that you think we've hit the mark! Please come back to see us soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Love the location of this hotel. The decor and cleanliness is outstanding. My check in took less then 60 seconds as everything was ready for me as soon as I gave my name. The private courtyard is beautiful and the grounds are well kept.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Our staff works really hard to keep our property looking fresh & beautiful. I'm looking forward to sharing your review with our team. Thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor, and we hope to see you again soon.