Courtyard by Marriott Bangor
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$89
$121
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
Travelocity
All reviewstypical courtyardice machinehot tubwould definitely stay here againoff the highwayspacious roomexercise roomking bedhousekeeping staffstayed here for one nightincluded breakfastup to datebar harborlobbywiimaineshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family spent one night at this hotel while in the area visiting friends. Convenient location, easy check in and large rooms! My family enjoyed swimming in the pool and getting a drink/snack at the bar. We did wish there was a breakfast included, but overall really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
BangorCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We particularly like the headline "Large Rooms...Clean Hotel." Here at the Bangor Courtyard by Marriott the staff is sincerely dedicated to making positive impressions on our guests. It's very gratifying to receive your feedback. I will share your comments with all. We hope to see you back at The Bangor Courtyard by Marriott soon!

At your service,

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed here because a storm was causing dangerous driving conditions. Check Inn was nice and easy with friendly staff. Parking was easy in the big front lot for my truck and trailer. I was disappointed when I got to my room on the fourth floor. I have just gotten used to budget hotels. This room was VERY NICE! For me this was luxury. No complaints. My only concern was it's regular price is expensive and I couldn't have stayed here if the room hadn't been discounted for me, especially for just 8 hours. If you need to stay in Bangor for a shopping trip and have a car to get around and you want to pamper yourself, this is the spot.

Room Tip: i'd prefer a front facing room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
BangorCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Guest,
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we're happy to have been able to provide you with shelter during the storm. If your future travel brings you back to the Bangor area please be sure to check out our online specials. Many may fit your budget and provide you with the pampering you deserve when you travel.
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.
We appreciate your feedback.

At your service,

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This Marriott is nicely located close to Interstate and shopping areas.Hotel staff are great very friendly and helpful. After checking inn and finding our room was on backside of hotel we called down and were given a room on the front side with no problem.(Due to having items in our truck we wanted to be on parking lot side so it would be possible to hear alarm if set off).Only thing missing was coffee and tea in the lobby although it was there in the mornings early.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Doreen S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for reviewing the Bangor Courtyard on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your request to change rooms. Thank you for mentioning our friendly guest service agents; they are committed to making your stay memorable. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for choosing the Bangor Courtyard by Marriott for your travel needs. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,
Doreen Salls

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I usually stay on Odlin Road by the airport when I visit Bangor, so I thought I would try this Courtyard that my fellow co-worker told me was great. I really like the hotel layout, the relaxing atmosphere was devine, but unless you have a car, you are stuck. There isn't anything remotely close to this hotel, it is on a service road next to the interstate, just down from car lots and a skating rink. There isn't any food, convience store or any type of amentity within walking distance during the winter months. If you have a vehicle, then there are many restaurants, the mall, and a Sam's Club a short drive away. The bistro inside the hotel has great service, nice relaxing tables with flat screen TV's, a table for laptop recharge and use, and fabulous wi-fi throughout the entire sitting and eating area. The bar has a decent drink selection, and the food is very good. It is a limited menu, but is prepared right there and is very fresh. There is an indoor pool and hot tub that are awesome, but the workout room only has two treadmills and one elliptical, and was full most of the time I wanted to work out. I stayed two nights, and had breakfast and a supper meal at the bistro and was pleased, but was getting a little stir crazy to get out and walk. The Bangor mall is right accross the interstate, but will take a good while to get to it, and is not recommended in the winter. (the temp was -10 when I was there). There is no airport shuttle for this motel either, so even though I really liked the property, I will probably go back accross the interstate and stay on Odlin road by the airport the next time I stay in Bangor.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor towards the end, and didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying at the Bangor Courtyard by Marriott, we loved having you here. I'm happy that you were impressed with the fresh & healthy food options in our Bistro. It sounds like your stay would have been perfect if you'd had access to a car. I'm sorry that we weren’t aware of your desire to explore the mall area. Bangor has a wide variety of taxi & bus services available, we would have been happy to call one of the taxi companies for you. Thank you for your complimentary review on Trip Advisor, and I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Doreen Salls

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here in november, returning from a shopping trip, the price was a bit higher than others but with a government id we got a discount. The hotel is very clean, modern, definatly my style, beautifull. Everything was perfect. We would definatly stay again!!

• Stayed: November 2012
BangorCourtyard, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Guest,
We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us last fall, and we're so glad that you'll be joining us again soon. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.