“First visit...pretty impressed!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have never been to a Miguel's before until this weekend. I went out with a bunch of my friends after the football game to Miguel's, and it was great. Our waitress was extremely nice, service was quick, and the food was delicious! I had the chimitas, which are 3 mini chimichangas, filled with black bean corn filling and cheese. They were absolutely delicious! A few of us got raspberry lemonade, and a few others had strawberry lemonade. Instead of refilling each drink, our waitress gave us pitchers of our drinks! It was very convenient, and something I don't see very often with drinks other than pitchers of water. My boyfriend got the house Margarita, which wasn't anything fancy. Probably just cheap tequila, so don't expect anything great from the house one. The flavored ones are better. The lighting was a little too dim for me, but other than that, it was a great Mexican restaurant and I will probably be going back!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The service was great. Four of us ate and every one of us was pleased with our food.
Cheese dip was wonderful! A little pricey, but there were some daily specials offered.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

not a great selection of great Mexican restaurants in the Bangor area...but Miguels has good food and service.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Went to miguels for a lunch date in january with a client of mine and got a 3 cheese quesodilla or so they say it is,it tasted pretty good but i opened it up and it was only one cheese as far as I could tell then we also had a waiter who was more interested in talking to other people then waiting on us and we had to wait about 15 minutes just for a check not all of the food was bad the quacamole was very good. I dont know if it was a one time thing or not but the place was bad from my view point just due to false advertising with something so simple as a quesodilla.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We drive over 100 miles just to have their steak fajitas!
The service is good, but the food is better. After eating a fajita here I tried to find something closer to home, It was impossible. They make the best ones hands down.
I have yet to find a better one and that's trying almost every Mexican restaurant I pass from Bangor Me to NY NY!