“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We ordered 2 rather large lobster dinners. Based on some previous reviews, I was expecting the market price of the dinners to be quite expensive. However, we were pleasantly surprised that the price was very reasonable. I know for a fact that lobsters the size we ordered would have been more in most restaurants in Portland (where we were staying). The food was delicious and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others when traveling through this area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kathy1127

Richardson, TX
“No wonder it's world famous - lobster and blueberry pie to die for!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My sisters and I were taking the noon Casco Bay cruise at Bailey Island, near Harpswell, south of Brunswick, Maine. As we boarded the boat, the people getting off were heading down the dock to Cook's Lobster House for lunch..We had a lovely hour and a 1/2 cruise - only $13,
but I couldn't wait to get to Cook's to enjoy those wonderful Maine lobster rolls with huge pieces of lobster meat - just to die for!! And Cook's famous coleslaw, also not to be missed and finally, the best for last, the biggest piece of blueberry pie - at least 2" packed high with those delicious Maine blueberries, in a flaky pie crust.. I wanted to take a picture of it - but it was so yummy with some vanilla ice cream on the side, that it was gone before we knew it..Wish we had ordered another one. Cook's is not a fancy place, like many seaside restaurants, it has very nice gift shop, very helpful staff. I bought a few souvenirs for my grand children, a Maine stone coaster for my coaster collection, and dishtowel map of Casco Bay to remind of this delicious meal and a beautiful Maine afternoon. They have been in business since the 1950's...I like that..

• Visited August 2013
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Spotlight on Haddock”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife had the fried haddock and chips, i had the broiled haddock. The service was a little slow, but everything went very well.

Visited September 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Lobster”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Cook's Lobster House was recommended by the hotel staff. It was a bit of a drive but well worth it! The lobster was like none we have ever had. No need for butter the flavor was so wonderful. We topped it off with the homemade wild blueberry pie a la mode - oh my gosh it was heaven!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank summertraveler12
“Good”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

But their neighbour is better and cheaper. But we had great lobster. Only the waitress spelt a lot of my showder and that was normal. She left it that way.

Visited September 2013