“More interesting then I thought it would be”

Land's End Gift Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Lands End Gift Shop is situated at the end of beautiful Bailey Island Maine. Sit on the rocky coastline to enjoy beautiful views while the cool, ocean breeze refreshes your senses with the smell of salty air. The shop features over 7000 square feet of unique items. This third generation family business has been supporting other Maine businesses for over 59 years. We currently have over 85 Maine made crafters to choose from as well as many Made in the USA merchandise. Keeping prices as reasonable as possible is a top priority.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

At the end of Baily Island, on a picturesque point of land is this oversized souvenir shop that has very nice things and not bad prices. The setting alone is worth the drive. There is also a small pebbled beach just past the shop that looks inviting. We didn't bring along swim suits, too bad, it was HOT that day. Nice drive with great scenery along the way.

There are newer reviews for Land's End Gift Shop

Reviewed July 6, 2013

You drive thru the islands until the road stops and the ocean begins. I come here every summer, at least twice. My very favorite place. The breeze, the smell of the salt water, the light house in the distance, the rocks to sit on and just watch the water. LOVE this place. (Oh and there is a gift shop full of yummy stuff, touristy stuff, artsy stuff and alot of unique things, too.)

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This gift shop is located at the very end of the island. The views are amazing and you can walk down to the ocean. The gift shop itself is a nice size with alot of wonderful items to choose from.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I come here every summer. It is something we always have to do when were on the islands. Sometime we go multiple time too. The gifts are very unique and very affordable. The view from Land's End is beautiful, the sea breezes are simply wonderful. You can also take time to gaze out toward half-way light house or sit on their beach and look for sea glass! Always a great time.

1  Thank LoreHacker
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I come here every time I come to Maine without fail. In the summer they make their own seasonal homemade fudge! Wow Strawberry, Awesome! Their prices are reasonable. Their selection is just amazing, there is something for everyone. I always find a new pleasant surprise when I go.

I love this place.