“Constantly horrible service....and I live here.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #36 of 55 Restaurants in Zachary
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 1, 2009

Folks...do yourselves a favor...eat anywhere but here. I live here and have "tried" to eat at Chili's numerous times. Everytime I do we consistantly get horrible service. Last time was my last time. We sat at our table over 30 minutes and NEVER received our drinks the waitress finally managed to take our order but we still never received our drinks. We finally got disgusted and left...I mean come on...how long does it take to deliver a drink order? If the restaurant was busy I could see a bit of a wait but there were only folks at three tables.
Try Sammy's or Roger's, their food is amazing and the service is excellent. I personally can't figure out how Chili's is still open .. except there is a bar there....that must be the draw is all I can figure.

2  Thank lacharlie

Reviewed May 3, 2009

The service at this particular Chili's location is HORRIBLE. I've been there a few times in the past couple years--mostly after work and the service has been consistently awful. The food is so badly prepared, comes out at all different times and looks like it's been slopped together on the plate. At least one person at the table gets the wrong order, and then no apology for it. There are so many other restaurants in Zachary--try Cajun Catch or Sammy's--where you can get good food and service for the same price!

2  Thank laurasho
Reviewed November 2, 2008

I just paid money to live through a miserable hour and a half.

So, we get seated. No one will even look at us for 10 minutes. Manager finally gets our orders. Then comes back to tell us they're out of the ONLY thing on the menu I like - the Tilapia. We order. 5 minutes later a girl comes out with our drinks. 40 minutes later, our food comes and it's cold. And the order isn't right. Then, right before we're done we get a new waitress.

Don't go to this Chili's. We aren't going to repeat this mistake. It's now X'ed off our list of eating establishments in Zachary. There are several nice restaurants in Zachary. This is NOT one of them. Don't waste your time or money.

2  Thank Amperage
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 27, 2008

I love Chili's but this location is kind of a hit and miss on whether you get good service.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 26, 2008

The service was REALLY bad the last time we went though.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook