“Good food”

Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Zachary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The variety on the menu may paralyze your decision making powers...but don't fret...whatever you choose will probably be better than average!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

They get busy on a Saturday night. So plan on a waiting if that is the night you are going. Service is a little slow but we were in no hurry. I like my crawfish spicy so if you have a weak stomach leave these alone. The fried seafood was also good. One question: How can you serve seafood in south louisiana and not do raw oysters?

Reviewed March 18, 2013

price for your money just a little extra wait time crawfish fried pickles seafood latter and onion rings

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a great family dining venue. I consider it above average bar food. I was in for sampling as much as I could. Our waitress was efficient but she was young and not terribly helpful. She didn't space things out so at one point we had to remove the condiments so we would have room on the table? I read other comments before going and I have to say the Gumbo, salad dressing and onion rings are right on! I also had the blackened mahi mahi. To me, the "buffalo crab" sounded good but really didn't add much. The fish was cooked perfectly and was delicious. The alligator appetizer was good and the accompanying sauce was tasty. To me, crawfish are crawfish so I can't comment either way. My stuffed potato could have been hotter and didn't do much forme. This is a good value as you get a healthy serving for your money.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Sammy's grill is such a good, family-friendly place with great food! The crawfish ettofue (however you spell it...) was amazing! If you want good, cajun food, go to Sammy's! And, if it's crawfish season, get the crawfish! It's seasoned so good!