Dakota Edinburgh
Orocco Pier(South Queensferry)
$100
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Premier Inn Edinburgh (South Queensferry) Hotel(South Queensferry)(Great Value!)
$72
PremierInn.com
The Staghead Hotel(South Queensferry)
$102
$85
Free cancellation until 06/02
Book now, pay at stay
$174
$145
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$82
PremierInn.com
$195
$141
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$94
Travelodge
$206
$197
Orbitz.com
$75
2,136 results
All reviewsblack boxforth road bridgeretail parkstylish hotelclose to the airportexecutive roomreception stafffantastic hotelone night stayan overnight stayreception areacooked breakfastcomfy bedfantastic staycity centrequeensferrytesco
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I loved my stay at Dakota. Everything about this hotel is perfect: the staff, the rooms, the food (the chips are to die for) and the cocktails.

The hotel is very modern but has a very homely feel to it. The rooms are a perfect size and the beds are very comfortable.

The staff were all really friendly and could not have done anything more for us!

The bar and restaurant was the highlight though. I had the ribeye steak, chips and parsnips and I think I would go as far as saying it was the best meal I have ever had! The cocktails were also superb and the mixologists are happy to make cocktails which aren't on the menu. The breakfast the next morning was also lovely. I had the continental breakfast which had a wide variety of fruit and pastries whereas my partner had the cooked breakfast which looked very good too.

A great hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have stayed in the Dakota hotel on a number of occasions. A contemporary, stylish hotel with a great grill, restaurant and cocktail bar. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and could not do enough for us to make our stay enjoyable. Only a short 10 minute walk into the village of South Queensferry where there are dozens of great bars and restaurants overlooking the Forth Bridges. Would happily recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Nice place to stay if you are staying as couple. I visited while I was in business travel. Its situated in isolated place right of the Glasgow- Edinburgh road. Its boutique hotel, you ll feel dark and cozy once you enter inside. Restaurant food is testy. Breakfast buffet is OK but custom made eggs and fish were good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I have stayed at both Dakota hotels on numerous occasions and we have never been disappointed. Our recent stay at the Forth Bridge hotel was, once again, amazing! The bar is lovely to sit and enjoy a drink in, staff are always really helpful and the food in The Grill is amazing. We enjoyed a deal where we get £20 per person towards our dinner in The Grill as well as breakfast the following morning. It's a great deal and one we will be hoping to use again soon!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2014

A super-cool hotel with amazing staff, I cannot recommend this place enough (except for the location, maybe!)

The rooms are seriously comfortable, with amazing showers and all the amenities you'd expect.

The staff are really helpful and will do all they can to make you feel welcome.

The restaurant is FAB, with delicious seafood and grill, and a great wine list.

And the bar can give you a serious hangover the next day with great staff mixing you up interesting concoctions at the drop of a hat!

The only problems are...

1) No baths in the rooms. I don't care, but others might.
2) The black metal-and-glass-monolith building creaks and cracks if you're (un)lucky enough to be in Edinburgh on one of the 3 sunny days of the year. For a couple of hours in the morning as it warms up and a couple of hours in the evening as it cools down, if you're a light sleeper, you may well not be asleep for long.

Room Tip: Choose your direction based on whether you're a morning or evening person to avoid the creaking!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business