Premier Inn Edinburgh (South Queensferry) Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dakota Edinburgh(South Queensferry)
Great 4.5/5
The Staghead Hotel(South Queensferry)
Orocco Pier(South Queensferry)
Tally-Ho Hotel(Broxburn)
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
    • Pool
    All reviewsforth road bridgebrewers fayrebp garagelarge tescoattending a weddingmeal dealgood nights sleepbusy roadfamily roomtransport linkseasy accessspent two nightscomfy bedstayed one nightwould stay againbus stopbudget hotel
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were showing Aussie visitors this part of Scotland and picked this Premier Inn because it is really handy. Although located near a busy roundabout and Service Area it is ideal if you want to drive into Edinburgh and also travel further north over the Forth Road Bridge. Our Rooms were away from the road noise, we were overlooking the car park. We did a lot of the tourist stuff using this a convenient base. We ate in the restaurant several nights and the food was up to a reasonable standard with no complaints from any of us. The staff are friendly, efficient and attentive and we can recommend staying here if you are driving. Prices in Edinburgh hotels are higher and car parking is not always easy, so this hotel is better value and has its own car park. Road links in all directions make it easy to tour the area from here. Our Australian friends loved visiting this part of Scotland and as they live in Perth Western Australia we had to show them the real one, and a few distilleries of course! This is a good choice for the reasons stated above.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms near the road and roundabout.
    • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
    Steph S, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh (South Queensferry) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear M D,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I agree that the location of the hotel is ideal for travelling in any direction. It's great that you showed your friends visiting from Australia 'The real Scottish Perth' I hope they enjoyed seeing the sights,although im sure the weather didnt compare to there Perth back home.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind Regards

Steph Sneddon
    PITL Edinburgh South Queensferry

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Excellent one night stay at this hotel while taking in the Edinburgh Festival. Nothing negative to say apart from the hotel signage which I didn't spot while approaching from the roundabout. The building was hidden behind trees. You enter next to a filling station and there is a Macdonalds which you pass. The hotel parking is beyond that. Once I had arrived everything was fine - good friendly check-in, nice quiet room on the second floor. There was understandably some traffic noise; due to the warm weather the window was open.

Spacious room and spotless bathroom. The usual incredibly comfortable bed which are the same whichever Premier you stay in. Usual plentiful breakfast closely supervised by efficient lady who checked with me that everything was ok. I would have thought that there was sufficient choice to satisfy anybody.

Lady receptionist in the morning was more than willing to chat and let me have details of the beds which I have been trying to find out about for ages. She was very friendly so all in all I was well pleased with my visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
    1  Thank Peter2305

Dear Peter2305

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you. August is a great month to visit Edinburgh with all the going's on in the festival, I hope you enjoyed this.
    I am very happy that we have managed to help you with your search for one of our bed's which i agree are incredibly comfy.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind Regards

Steph Sneddon
    PITL Edinburgh South Queensferry

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Reccomend to anyone wanting to be near Edinburgh, but not in the city. Very comfortable rooms, all the facilities you need. Good transport links to town nearby. If you don't want to eat in the hotel, several good places close by. I'll be back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed July 18, 2013

On arrival the receptionist was pleasant and helpful and the room was very clean and comfortable and we had excellent service at the restaurant for our breakfast and dinner and very good food and cheerful staff when serving the food

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
    Reviewed July 15, 2013

Lovely clean spacious rooms which are adequately equipped. Extra including hair dryer, airconditionin, wifi & choice of pillows not bad for a budget hotel. Loved the soap dispensers very good for the environment as often felt soap & little bottles you usually get at hotels were such a waste if staying for only one night. Will be using premier inn as my first choice if hotel. Thank you for a lovely stay x

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family