“Buffet breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aloysia Street
Reviewed October 28, 2012

ver conventional but freash and warm. I have had brunch here before as well. Excellent selection. Worht the drive from Baton Rouge or New Orleans for an afternoon drive

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I loved the shrimp appetizer and the carrot & ginger soup. It was perfect for a light dinner. Service very good by the beautifull apprentice waiter.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

After readings some neagative reviews of this restaurant I was a little leary of going, but so glad I did. We started with the fried green tomatoes and lump crap meat and it was delicous. My entree was shrimp and grits. I enjoyed the shrimp but I was not a fan of the tomato grits. Be sure to try the bread pudding for dessert. Our service was great.and they had no problem splitting our soup or entree. I liked that we were able to linger over our meal while enjoying a spectacular view and were not rushed .

2  Thank A E
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Sugar Cane Vinaigrette was excellent as well as the Sugar Cane butter for the homemade herbed bread brought to the table upon ordering. The Shrimp and Grits had more of a tomato base but the Shrimp were divine. Bread Pudding was very tasty.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful view of the grounds. Nice wine. Fried green tomatos & crab cake were so very good. We should have paid the check & left with a beautiful memory. When the entrees came a sick feeling in the pit of both our stomachs developed. The description of the chicken dish is intriguing. Its breaded formerly frozen chicken parmesan w/spagetti sauce from a jar dumped on overcooked angel hair pasta. Even the artichokes are canned. The fish special smelled horrible. We shared bites of the apps. I couldn't taste a bite of that old fish. My chicken was bad enough. Beautiful scenery, nice atmosphere. We will NEVER go back or recommend Nottoway.

1  Thank butterscotch5