“best pizza on the westbank”
Review of Mo's Pizza

Mo's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Westwego
new orleans
“best pizza on the westbank”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

had a slice with everything and a loaded turnover great taste price and service pizza was cheesy nice crunch and fresh made one of the good ole place where you order pay at the counter and listen for your number nice crowd and workers always a good meal and good time

• Visited December 2012

Terrytown, Louisiana
“The best pizza!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We've lived on the West Bank for a number of years and until last year, never visited Mo's Pizza.
It is the best pizza in the area! Freshly made, delicious sauce, and great crust, gooey cheese in just the right proportions. We usually buy the large even though it is just my husband and me and we have plenty left over for a second meal and usually a lunch. I wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then foil and pop it in the freezer. When I take it out I warm it in the oven at 400 degrees and it's just like we went to the pizzeria. Do yourself a favor and try it, you won't be sorry!

• Visited July 2012
Bridge City, Louisiana, United States
“Customer friendly”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I enjoy the food, of course. The atmosphere and the friendlyness of the staff is a big plus. It's where family and frienda go for a relaxing good time.

Visited June 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best Pizza You'll Ever Have!”
Reviewed December 11, 2009

I've grown up with Mo's pizza. It's definitely delicious. As a matter of fact, last summer I spent a month in Italy and the first thing I wanted when I got back to the States - Mo's Pizza...

New Orleans
“Best Ever Pizza”
Reviewed September 6, 2009

Mo's has the best pizza for the best buck. Everything there is great from pizza to bread pudding and all in between. Great place to get together with the family and enjoy wonderful food and its kid friendly.