“Amazing”

Ultimate Swamp Adventures
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Westwego
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Just 15 minutes from downtown New Orleans, located in the historic fishing village of Westwego, Louisiana. We also offer pick up locations at many French Quarter hotels. On an Airboat or Tourboat,Discover the beauty of a true Cypress swamp. See Alligators, Turtles,Birds, and other wildlife in its naturally habit. Your tour will depart from Bayou Segnette; a traditional seafood trading center. We are open everyday! (except Christmas and Thanksgiving) and if Weather is not permitting for us to give a tour. *Children must be 48" Tall to ride the Airboat
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Everyone here are so friendly and they make the experience of the swamp real. The boat captain is great you learn alot of history about the area and how everyone makes their living off the swamp. Saw alot of gators and took alot of pictures.!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank LRDYUMA
"his knowledge"
in 11 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 15 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 14 reviews
"french quarter"
in 20 reviews
"gators"
in 235 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went to New Orleans with my family. I wasn't crazy about a alligator swamp tour but I went anyways. The air boats are pretty cool. Our tour guy was Gary and he was awesome! Very funny and very knowledgeable. He was born and raised there. Many stories to tell. I loved it. Alligators were everywhere. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed it and I am a chicken. I always felt safe and I learned so much. It is beautiful scenery also.
This tour is highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We went to New Orleans for our 30th anniversary. Doing the Ultimate Swamp tour was a fun adventure along with being informative about the swamp and the people of Louisiana. Our guide was Garrett. We could not have ask for a better guide. He was humorous and fun but taught us so much about the animals and the environment there in the swamp. We will definitely go back again. The price is more than reasonable. It will be something we will want to do again.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just got back from new orleans yesterday. We stayed at the French Quarters and they highly recommended the ultimate swamp adventures in westwego out of the others. The people at this place were very nice and friendly. Got to see turtles, alligators, cranes, fishes...Gary our tour guide was hillarious he was born in raised in those swamps. He is such a wild and daring man, he caught the alligator by the tail we toke some really great pictures. My kids 13 and 16 loved it. After the tour, Gary recommended eating at a local restaurant fish and shrimp were fresh. Definately would want to go again...

1  Thank Elizabeth M