“New restaurant in West Monroe”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Raising Cane's

Raising Cane's
Ranked #14 of 138 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Texarkana, Texas
“New restaurant in West Monroe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've visited West Monroe off and on over the last 40 years, and I was pleasantly surprised that Raising Cane had opened a new location on Thomas Road, adding to the number of restaurants that you can find on that busy street. I used the drive thru window and got 3 chicken fingers, which came with french fries, Texas toast, special dipping sauce, and a drink. I enjoyed it. The meal was tasty, and it didn't take long to fill my order, and then to get back onto I-20 to continue my journey. When traveling across Louisiana on I-20 Raising Cane's is a good choice to stop to get a quick bite to eat.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TallTexWally

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Louisiana Chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived in the US I started off my trip with a stop @ Canes about to head out again and it was Canes for me as one of my Louisiana foods.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Wade G
Denver, Colorado
“Mall Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

The girl who took my order was so darn friendly and when my order was up, the food was piping hot! It was great , especially for fast food. A high school football team walked up right after I palced my order and those girls behind the counter handled those boys like a pro!!

Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs
“Great Chicken and Cute Mascot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

The chicken is the best! It comes out quick and hot. Their Lab mascot is adorable. They also are a charity!

Visited July 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Need seasoning”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

The chicken strips have very little seasoning. They don't taste salted at all. Did not like the dipping sauce. They should just season their chicken strips and it would make a world of difference. Nice sized pieces though.