“Really Good Food”
Review of Cheniere Shack

Cheniere Shack
Ranked #47 of 143 Restaurants in West Monroe
Description: Full service sit down restaurant. Full bar available. Take out welcome.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We happen to be passing through West Monroe, Louisiana to visit with family. We stop by the Sheniere Shack, they had great food. We ordered Catfish and it was really good. Then I ordered coconut cake. It was the best I ever had, amazing. Diffiently will go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found this place on Trip Advisor, and we are SOOOOOO glad we did. The food is delicious, the service is exceptional, and best of all, it's a LOCAL RESTAURANT! We always try to support local businesses, and in this case, we were not disappointed! We were lucky enough to get in on the last night of the season for crawfish ... Oh my ... Fresh and perfectly cooked. Also had the fried shrimp platter ... Fresh Gulf shrimp, battered and fried to perfection. If you are in this area, you must try this place. We live 250 miles from here, and we would drive back just to eat here!

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Went today for lunch for my first visit...I chose the Fried Catfish Fillet dinner, french fries, hush puppies & coleslaw. The Catfish was delicious, french fries were just warm at best, had better hush puppies(a bit dry). Coleslaw was tasty. My husband had the Ribeye which he enjoyed very much!. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. I saw reviews for the coconut cake and it looked wonderful, decided to get a slice to go. Just baked today and huge. Tasted a bite and it is delicious! Too full to eat. I do recommend eating here!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The food has always been good. I cant always say that about the service. We had 4 of our party of 6 arrive and when we told them we had 2 more coming, they would not seat us. Have been there a few times and more times than not, have not been impressed with the service.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Our food was excellent! We ordered different things and share in order to try different things. Everything is hand battered and made to order. Casual country setting was perfect for us.